- My middle name is essentially a typo and my parents just decided to roll with it.
2. I met my husband by sitting on his guitar case at an over-crowded indie coffee shop. He came over to ask me to move, and we have been together for over 10 years. I published our “Meet Cute” in the anthology How I Met My Other with Orange Blossom Publishing.
3. I was an extra in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel! It’s honestly one of my all-time-favorite shows, and was such a cool experience. The hours were long, the costumes were beautiful, and gosh I would love to do it again!
4. I had a mohawk when I was 18.
5. I am absolutely obsessed with Dragon Age. (And for anyone who is wondering Alister, Anders, and Cullen 😂)
6. I have Hashimotos and have had to get pretty creative in the kitchen to deal with my inflammatory issues. If you need recommendations for gluten free recipes I have you covered.
7. I have a twin sister ❤ Enjoy this photo of us from ye olde goth days.
8. I was a scare-actor at Halloween Horror Nights in 2008 and 2009. There’s someone out there in the world with the “Skoolhouse Angel” character I played tattooed on their arm.
9. My house was built in the 1950s. /swoon. My husband and I have both embraced it’s vintage charm and It’s been such a blast to decorate, and make this place home over the past few years. Always #vintagestylenotvalues
10. A few of the drafts currently on the backburner for me are a Mothman romance, a Hades and Persephone retelling, and a retro futuristic space roadtrip romance.
Anything on this list surprise you? Feel free to leave a few facts about yourself in the comments, and follow me over on Instagram for more random tidbits and snaps of my everyday life.
Stay tuned till next week for a very exciting update 👀📚💖